Mountain View Event Center Platinum Sponsorship Opportunities
The Mountain View Event Center (the “MEC”) is an exciting new addition to the community. A mid-sized event center capable of accommodating trade shows, concerts, indoor sporting events and community events, and operated by the Pocatello-Chubbuck Auditorium District, the MEC fills a unique position among meeting and convention facilities in the area, and has a significant regional economic impact.
Limited, Exclusive Sponsorships Available
The Mountain View Event Center has made available a total of 12 Platinum Facility Sponsorships. These sponsorships are industry-exclusive.
Sponsors in the Mountain View Event Center will receive exposure to tens of thousands of people throughout the year. In addition to an aggressive schedule of events, the MEC is used by local sports teams and individuals for practices and league play – the facility is in nearly constant use.
Exposure Goes Beyond the Facility
Sponsorship involvement in the Mountain View Event Center consists of both exposure at the facility itself, and exposure through the marketing and communications efforts that take place throughout the year. Sponsorship includes the following:
- Your business name, logo and slogan on its own banner hanging in the display area and visible from the entire main floor area.
- Listing on an exclusive sponsors wall area in the entry area to the facility.
- A rotating 30-second promotional message on large-screen monitors in the entry and concession areas of the facility. This message can be changed to compliment your current promotional efforts.
- Ads on the Mountain View Event Center website.
- Yearly use of the facility for your own company one-day event – Use the Mountain View Event center for a company meeting, employee appreciation day…it’s up to you.
- Use of the facility’s conference room two times a year. (Scheduling is subject to availability.)
- Your company’s name and graphic identity included in the MEC’s collateral literature.
- Inclusion in the MEC’s electronic newsletter.
- Inclusion in the MEC’s social media. (Facebook, etc.)
- The right to prominently display and distribute your company and product literature inside the facility.*
- For MEC-sponsored events, you may include coupons in any registration packets going out to attendees. Pull them to your business first!
(* While Platinum Sponsors have the exclusive right to distribute company literature inside the lobby of the center in racks provided for that purpose, Mountain View Event Center will operate an electronic kiosk dispensing information of use to travelers attending events at the MEC.)
- 40,000 sq. ft.
- 28,000 sq. ft. open span floor.
- Opening fall 2016.
- 3 portable full-sized basketball courts, locker rooms, conference room, concessions area and medical room.
- Second auditorium district event center in the state, after Boise’s Centre on the Grove.
- WiFi and fully networked.
Platinum Sponsorship of the Mountain View Event has been structured to be uniquely affordable. The total cost of sponsorship is $50,000, payable over a ten year period, with payments due annually.
$5,000 a year.
That’s the equivalent of less than $420 a month – less than the cost of a quarter-page newspaper ad or a single monthly billboard.
Let’s sit down and discuss how we move forward with a presence for your business in the most exciting facility to come to our community in years – the Mountain View Event Center.