The primary role of this position is to make each guest visit to the Mountain View Event Center (MEC) positive and appealing. This position will be working closely with clients who will be using the MEC for community functions, sports practices, and events.
- Greet guests with a smile and professional friendly attitude
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Constant facility maintenance and making sure the facility is clean at all times. This will include restroom cleaning, garbage removal, sweeping hardwood, and other cleaning items related to the facility
- Monitor tenants and make sure they are utilizing the facility in ways that coincide with policies and procedures of the MEC
- Prepare the facility for practices and events (move and set up portable basketball systems, volleyball systems, bleachers, tables, chairs, and curtains)
- This is a part-time position, up to 29 hours per week that will start at $9.00 per hour
- Hours will typically be 4:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. on weekdays and Saturday shifts
- Hours will vary during times of the year and will be dependent on the event schedule
- Excellent customer service skills; enjoy working with the public and working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with clients and staff
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products and have basic computer skills
- Physically able to lift 50 to 75 pounds regularly. This includes moving portable basketball and volleyball systems
- Ability to monitor practices and tournaments to make sure clients are using our equipment safely and appropriately
If interested, applicants must fill out the application below. Please feel free to contact Shelton Robinson, director of operations, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday at 208-235-7659 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions. The position will remain open until filled.